Monday, April 17, 2017

TOGETHER IN THE SUNSHINE LAYOUT - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Onstage Display Stamper Artisan blog hop where a few of us, who were Display Stampers or Presenters at our local Onstage Stampin' Up! events last weekend, are featuring the samples we made using brand new product that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalogue. You have probably just arrived from Martha Inchley.  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!

Hold on to your hat, I have a Memory Keeping page to share.  I struggle with these as I am a card maker at heart, but I had the perfect photos for this layout just lying around and I wanted them on a page!


I have used a combination of new and current products on this page.  The title was made using the Sunshine Sayings Bundle.  I love stacking die cuts to create height and heft.  The Wood Textures DSP Paper Stack was used along  the width of the page and my embellishments were created using the Wood Words stamp set and Wood Crate Framelit Dies.


Also featured on this page is the Black Mini Sequin Trim and new Pool Party Bakers Twine.  Did you notice the "netting" I have behind the photo's?  That is the new Copper Trim.  It has a lovely gauzy texture to it and can be pulled apart to create this amazing, shiny net!  Love it, so versatile.

Click on the Next button below to hop on over to Shannon Lane's blog and her project for you today.


Aurelie Fabre 
Cathy Caines 
Sylwia Schrek 
Dani Dziama 
Jessica Winter 
Kimberly Van Diepen 
Maike Ulbrich 
Martha Inchley
Paula Dobson - You are here!
Shannon Lane 
Tanya Boser 

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout! Thank you for showing us. best regards Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Paula, the whole scene you have created set looks like so much fun was had. That copper trim is amazing, I can't wait to get my hot little hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Dying over how you used that copper trim. Oh my word.... genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥